Our approach to the remediation of gully erosion includes:
- Minimal intervention solutions (pragmatic and relatively low-cost options), such as cattle exclusion fencing, porous check dams and revegetation.
- Engineering intervention solutions such as:
- rock chute design and accompanying overland flow management bunds or contour banks for remediation of linear gully erosion; and
- reshaping and capping for remediation of large-scale alluvial gully erosion.
- Construction support and quality assurance of engineering solutions, including Chartered Professional Engineer/Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland certification of designs and as-constructed works.